We are looking for the perfect blend of great new talent and industry veterans to join our team!
Why join us?
Here at Cooperative Innovations we are completely committed to providing the right working environment and atmosphere for our developers, with the right workplace benefits and bonuses to suit everybody. As well as offering a fantastic studio environment, we allow and even encourage our team to work remotely when possible.
Some of our workplace benefits include:
- 30 holiday days plus UK bank holidays
- Flexible working hours (40 hours/week as long as you’re available between 11:00 – 15:00)
- £50/month allowance to go towards physical and mental healthcare (gym membership, meditation lessons, yoga, whatever works best for you!)
- £500/year towards professional development – conferences, software, hardware…
- Childcare voucher options
- Company pension
- 1 day/month dedicated to self learning and additional experimentation
- An away trip every year for a few days work in a new environment
- Help with your home hardware setup if working remotely
- Profit share options
We’re looking for passionate people from all backgrounds and from varied disciplines who want to form part of a team focused on building great cooperative VR and AR games and experiences.
Please email simon (at) coopinnovations (dot) co (dot) uk with your CV and portfolio.